Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Au Revoir Ete

     Like most other high school students, I'm still in denial about school starting up again.  However, after a month being back, I'm starting to finally accept reality.  It doesn't hurt that with the beginning of school comes fall and with fall comes sweaters and leaves and pumpkin spice lattes.  I can't wait to snuggle up against the warm fire with my cute new oversize thrifted sweaters cupping a large mug of steaming hot chocolate.  Before I completely immerse myself in fall though, I have time for one last summer post.  This was taken right before the beginning of school and makes me a little nostalgic already.  Enjoy...











Akira Bamboo Shoes
Hanes Tee
American Apparel Circle Skirt
vintage gold necklace

au revoir summer


No comments:

Post a Comment