Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blasé

 I will be forever bewildered by people who find neutrals boring.  Now that's not to say that I only wear bland colors that blend in with the crowd.  I do enjoy eye-popping prints and I don't think the way I dress will ever allow me to actually blend in with the crowd.  Instead, I just truly appreciate how neutrals can come together.  Rather than mixing stripes and polka dots in a shocking but intriguing combination, I prefer to see how many variations of gray, beige, black, or gold I can pack into one outfit.  Also, I thought I would try and wear a non t-shirt in a post for once since I've realized that almost all my previous entries have involved some type of  white shirt.  









Shirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Vince Camuto
Pants/earrings - the madre's 
Glasses - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment